- Open for roleplay on my message wall or Discord (Fyrestorm#3430)
|And what's it gonna be like when the sound of you and I die out?
— MØ, "Fire Rides"
Gale is a medium height SkyWing dragoness of slender, muscular stature, however her shoulders are neither broad nor narrow. Her scales are dark ruby, while her undersides are the color of a light rose; her wing membranes are pale rose as well. She has copper-colored downturned eyes and oftentimes wears powder pink or grey "eyeshadow" made from a mix of mountain herbs. On her talons are several rings, all of them silver and one of them enchanted to keep the wearer from losing one of their senses, while another protects the wearer from SandWing venom. However, she has a couple of scars; one on her shoulder from a fight with her adoptive sister, Ex-Princess Sunstone, and another on her upper hindleg from a battle with her adoptive brother, Prince Sanddune.
Species: Purebred SkyWing
Height: 21 ft.
Weight: 1173 lbs.
= Inner Ears
= Wing Membranes
['Colors' format adapted from ArkhamHood.]
The late Queen Ember is the mother of Queen Soaring and Princess Dawn, Queen Jasper's mother and aunt respectively, as well as Gale's grandmother and great-aunt.
The late Princess Dawn married the late Buzzard, and is mother to Princess Surge, Jasper's cousin.
The late Queen Soaring is the mother of Queen Jasper, and thus Gale's grandmother.
She is also the adoptive mother to the late Prince Screech, the late orphaned Princess Shrike and the late Prince Hawk, Jasper's brothers and sisters.
Queen Jasper is married to King Empyrean, the only son of Ural and Gyrfalcon. Their dragonets are Princess Gale, the missing animus Princess Vixen, late Princes Agate, Hyssop, and Tiercel. They are the adoptive parents of Prince Hurricane and the late Princess Sunstone. Recently they have adopted a runaway SandWing prince, Prince Sanddune.
The late Princess Sunstone and the late SandWing civilian Sunburn are the parents of the illegitimate, late Caracara. Gale despises them.
Prince Hurricane and the late SandWing healer Calypso are the parents of Prince Torch, Gale's nephew.
Princess Gale and the late, disgraced soldier Pine are the parents of twins Princess Alpine and the late Prince Scald.
Format Adapted by Apricate
Character [Username] - (Relationship with them, based on a colored dot system)
Main SkyWing Tribe [Assorted] - / /
"I love them and I'm honored to be their future ruler. Under me, I'll make sure we become the most powerful tribe on this continent, and I'll make sure the SandWings suffer."
Jasper [Argentfish] - / / / /
"She's the best mother and queen any dragon could ask for."
Empyrean [Argentfish] - / / / /
"I love my father. He's always there."
Agate [Foxwolf273] - / / / /
"He may as well have been born a SandWing!"
Hurricane [SpiritWolf10115] - / / / /
"He's okay, but I don't like his wife. His son is tolerable."
Sunstone [Mysterypine] - / / / /
"That's what happens when you take in strays."
Hyssop [Mysterypine] - / / / /
"He was so young...I wish he hadn't died like that."
Tiercel [Loonacrystal] - / / / /
"He vanished. I don't know where he went."
Vixen [SpiritWolf10115] - / / / /
"If only those rogues hadn't taken her! We were going to have her terrorize the SandWings and help us win the war."
Ragnarok [Argentfish] - / / / /
"He's sweet and the only brother of mine that isn't dead or married to a SandWing, even if he's my half-brother."
Surt [Jammer2vfbq] - / / / /
"S-she rejected me!! Because I thought she was a guy!! You don't do that to me!"
Alpine [JuniperTheSkyWing] - / / / /
"I think I worry about her too much, but she's my daughter and she was the weaker one, so I guess I have to."
- Positive: Motherly, outgoing, loyal
- Neutral: Proud, flirty, ambitious
- Negative: Judgmental, melodramatic, aggressive
Explanation on Positive Traits
- Gale is very motherly and tends to be rather overprotective of her daughter. Despite her over-dramatic nature she will listen to your problems and give her thoughts. Sometimes she'll even intervene.
- The spotlight is something that Gale adores and it comes to her naturally, as she is a relatively important figure in SkyWing politics. She is quite amicable and eager to befriend or meet anyone, especially if they're handsome or wealthy.
- Instilled in her since she hatched, Gale has a strong loyalty to her mother and kingdom. She won't tolerate anyone speaking down on her family or her and would much rather die for her kingdom than live under someone who isn't her mother.
Explanation on Neutral Traits:
- SkyWings have a strong tendency to be haughty and very proud of their kingdom. Gale is proud of what her mother has achieved and that they are practically winning the war against the SandWings. She tends to rub it in, and rubs it in as much as she can.
- Gale is a bit of a flirt and has had several lovers over the years, including a naive heiress, a low-ranking soldier, and a personal guard, who was the father of her dragonets. She flirts around partially out of boredom, partially out of desperation for something other than being pampered.
- ew what
Explanation on Negative Traits:
- Coming from a high spot in society, Gale looks down on those who tend to barely put any effort into working for the SkyWing cause - disgusting serfs! She views her tribe as superior to the others, especially the RainWings whom she has been taught are lazy and gluttonous.
big fat wip
- Gale despises the SandWing tribe and wishes most of them dead.
- Gale would rather not be married nor have any other dragonets.
- She is one of the few characters from an old Wings of Fire roleplay group that started on AJCW, moved to its own Wiki, and after disbanding, moved back in the form of a revive.
- Gale's voice is Madelaine Petsch.
- Her theme songs are "Slow Love" by MØ and "Silhouettes" by Of Monsters and Men.