[Most of the format was created by Fubsy but I added/changed a few things.]
|Will that ever happen to me?
— Petalwing to herself after a dream
Petalwing is a medium-furred light grey and white bicolor she-cat with blue-ish green eyes.
Petalwing is a small medium-haired fluffy she-cat with light grey and white. Her eyes are a bright turquoise color (more blue than green), and she has white fluffy ear tufts. There is white around her muzzle, on her underbelly, and all four of her paws.
Breed: Siberian X Turkish Angora
Adopted Mother: Darkstar
Adopted Father: Suntail
Adopted Siblings: Darkstar and Suntail's Kits
Mothers-in-law: Shadestar, Pantherflame
Fathers-in-law: Watermist, Oakstar, Celticstar
Sisters-in-law: Mooncloud, Leatherstrike, Coaldust
Kits: Briarkit, Puffkit
Format Adapted by Apricate
Character [Group] - (Relationship with them, based on a colored dot system)
- Positive: Empathetic - Imaginative - Caring
- Neutral: Sensitive - Ambivert - Stubborn
- Negative: Anxious - Argumentative - Distracted
Explanation on Positive Traits
- Petalwing is very understanding and loves relating to others. She is able to quickly detect how someone may be feeling and always thinks about how she should respond. She tends to daydream about anything, even if it might not happen, and is usually always in a positive mood. Petalwing cares greatly for her family and her friends, and is grateful for what she has.
Explanation on Neutral Traits:
- Petalwing is not super shy, but not super open either. She may be stern and stubborn at times, but it is probably for a good reason. She is willing to argue for things that she strongly believes in, and won't stop till that matter is resolved. Petalwing can also be very sensitive and emotional. She does not always respond well to lots of criticism, but she'll get over it in a couple of days.
Explanation on Negative Traits:
- Petalwing is self-conscious, determined, and does not have a super long attention span. She may seem like she is listening but she's probably thinking or daydreaming about something else. This does not make her an airhead though, because if she is assigned a task or job, she'll gladly finish it on time. When Petalwing is focused though, she is hardworking. Her anxiety makes her easily stressed about many things, and always depends on others. Petalwing does not like to be alone, and she likes to feel included and safe in her friend circle. She does not bottle up her emotions, instead choosing to let them flow out when venting or crying.
- Petal's main element would probably be air! She loves freedom, and if she could have any super power, it would be to fly!
- Petal is obsessed with birds. She thinks they're cute and their feathers are pretty.
- She likes to climb trees