- Prefix: of considerable size or extent. He has this prefix because he is extremely tall; he will tower over most cats.
- Suffix: a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate animal distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, a beak, and typically by being able to fly. He has this suffix because of his bird-like pelt, as it has a resemblence to a bird.
- Previous Name(s): Louis, Bigkit, Bigpaw
- Nickname(s): Bogbird, Big, Biggy
- Birthdate: March 15
- Age: 18 moons
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Element: Water
Bigbird is a feminine looking, thick; tall flame point siamese with a blonde torso. His paws, tail and muzzle fade to red because of his breed. His chest is also red, along with his ears. His eyes are a bright pink to match his flower crown he wears, as he has had it since he was a kid. The crown is made out of pink cherry blossoms.
- His voice is Bigbird from Sesame Street despite his personality.
- He is really tall like the character.
- Positive Traits: welcoming, heartfelt; encouraging
- Neutral Traits: childish, brash; narcissistic
- Negative Traits: easily manipulated, overwrought; bitter
Bigbird is a welcoming and encouraging cat when he meets someone, trying his hardest to make a first impression, but when you really get to know him, you will get to see his real emotions. His neutral traits include him being childish, sarcastic, brash and narcissistic. He will brag a lot to make him seem on top. His negatives are shown to be him being overwrought, easily manipulated and bitter. You will mostly get to see this side of him if you are his enemy or if he just doesn't get a good vibe with you. When around kits he will try to show his positive traits as much as possible, but he doesn't really like them unless they are his own. He gets sorrowful if you make fun of his name and especially his voice. Sometimes when he feels like he has done something wrong he becomes self conscious and he doesn't like doing anything. He just lays there, drowning in his empty thoughts. It's best not to go over to him when he is in this mood, but it is very rare.
- "I am kinda strong. I mean, I am super strong!"
- "Uh, I don't really know what to say about hunting."
- "Try beat me, I dare ya."
- "I'm a kangaroo, just look at me kid."
- "I'm a champion at swimming. Try me CoastClan olympics."
Social Skills 6/10
- "Is this even a statistic?"
Herb Knowledge 1/10
- "I'm not a medicine cat."
Bigbird isn't the best when it comes to romance. He will act like he knows what he is doing but it will fail and he will be awkward most of the time.
Turn ons: Bigbird is mostly turned on by short pelted cats that have unique traits. He doesn't go for a normal cat, like he finds pink eyes extremely attractive, like he is attached to them.
Turn offs: He cannot stand bland and boring cats because he just finds them dull. If they are grey and white, he will mostly avoid you. He also hates mates that beg for attention and kits. He will only give both if he wants to.
Bigbird was born as Louis in a graveyard near the Six Wings and was nursed there until he was old enough to talk. His family was strict, making him go out on his own at the age of an apprentice. Louis had named himself Tallbird, but that moved to Bigbird, but he was clueless about the sesame street character, even till this day. He moved to a garbage can in the alleyway in the Six Wings until he had enough, and he adventured further. About the time he was the age of a warrior, he had visited areas like tombs and forests. He mostly recalls seeing many cats around them areas- the same cats. He then found CoastClan, which surprisingly had the cats he saw but he didn't mention it.
person [username] (relation) - add